9 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Your iPod at Your Wedding
There are many reasons why I think you should hire a professional DJ. Here are my top 9 reasons why I think you shouldn’t just have an iPod wedding and you should hire that DJ!
1. You are required to have a license to play music at events.
Even if it’s just playing off an iPod, it’s still necessary. DJ’s will have this already, or make sure you are aware of it.
2. Professional DJ’s always have a back-up plan.
Whether it’s that they were in an accident right before your wedding, they are sick, or a piece of equipment isn’t working, professional DJ’s have a plan.
3. DJ’s read your guests to make sure they are having a good time.
They know that no two events are the same, and are able to adapt to each event.
4. Having a professional DJ will ensure that the music will always
Guests will not be fighting over what to play next. If you are listening to music off of an iPod, there always turns out to be a fight between a few guests because they want to be the DJ.
5. Professional DJ’s will have proper wedding etiquette.
They will not drink liquor at your wedding and will come dressed to attend a wedding.
6. DJ’s will be able to handle requests.
This may seem like a no brainer, but a professional DJ will have a variety of music and be able to accommodate most/if not all requests.
7. At the ceremony you can be assured that the correct songs will be
playing and that they will be playing at the correct times.
DJ’s will know how to fade the music, and make sure that your ceremony goes off without a hitch.
8. Professional DJ’s carry the proper insurance and have a valid
This also ensures they will be give 100% at your wedding. Their business and reputation is on the line.
9. Overall, hiring a professional DJ will give you peace of mind!
You will be able to enjoy your day and let the professionals do their job.